Join WiLL or renew your membership today!
As you begin 2017, we invite you to join the Women Legislators’ Lobby (WiLL) or to renew your current membership in WiLL and share our resources to support your effectiveness as a leader. The Women Legislators' Lobby (WiLL) is a national nonpartisan network of women state legislators who work together to influence federal policy and budget priorities. When women state legislators join WiLL, we strengthen our ability to make our voices heard. We become more informed and more effective. WiLL provides state legislators with valuable resources and services:
- WiLL shares timely materials with you about how critical state programs and services are affected by federal policy and budget decisions.
- WiLL provides simple, effective ways for you to influence federal decisions that will impact your constituents.
- WiLL offers highly-rated national conferences, policy briefings, communications trainings, and other professional development programs designed to help you become more effective in your leadership role.
As state legislators, we have gained much from WiLL’s resources and expertise for two decades. Fellow women legislators from across America endorse and support WiLL as well:
“I think it is wonderful that WiLL invests in legislators’ professional development.”
– State Representative Melissa Sargent (WI)
“WiLL provides a wonderful opportunity to come together with like-minded women to discuss issues and learn ways to be more effective in the legislature and learn advocacy and leadership.”
– State Representative Karen Bennett (GA)
WiLL is a program of Women’s Action for New Directions (WAND), a progressive national women’s organization dedicated to empowering women to act politically to reduce violence and militarism and redirect excessive Pentagon spending toward unmet human and environmental needs. Join WiLL for opportunities to advocate for sensible budget priorities and to support women leaders running for Congress!
When women state legislators join WiLL, we strengthen our ability to make our voices heard. We become more informed and more effective. You can join WiLL with a $60 annual membership, $100 for two years, or apply for a membership scholarship.
More than one-third of all seated U.S. women legislators are members of WiLL. In the 115th United States Congress, 51 of the women members came through WiLL and WAND and had our support for higher office. We invite you to join WiLL today! Best wishes for a great 2017 session!
Georgia Senator Nan Orrock Minnesota Senator Sandy Pappas
President, Women Legislators’ Lobby Vice President, Women Legislators’ Lobby